Add Online Booking to your business's Facebook page
Due to changes made by Facebook, the below method will no longer work if you do not have 2,000 followers on your business's Facebook page. Additional steps have been included in a section below that goes over how to setup a Book Now button on your Facebook page that redirects to your online booking website.
- Log in to your Online Booking website by selecting Manage Site at the bottom of your website.
- Select Website Options in the Navigate panel on the left.
- Choose Facebook Integration in the Set Your Preferences section.
- Click the Login with Facebook button. You will be prompted to sign into your Facebook account. Once you are signed into Facebook, click the Connect a Facebook Page button.
- Once you're signed in select the business page you want the plugin to appear on and click Add Page Tab.
- If you want to alter the appearance of the booking plugin, select Change Plugin Appearance. Make the desired changes and see a preview with the Open Preview button or click the check mark icon to save changes. Your plugin will update and appear on your Facebook page automatically. If you do not see the results of your changes immediately, refresh your browser or close the page and reopen it.
- Press the Create 'Book Now' button and follow the directions that appear in the pop up window.
- It is important to note that the Facebook mobile app does not allow integration of third party software plug-ins. For this reason, the Online Booking plug-in will only appear when the client is using Facebook in a web browser. An alternative to getting a visible link to your Online Booking page through the mobile app is to add the Booking Page URL as your Website entry on your Facebook page.
- From your online booking website, go to Book Now.
- Copy the URL at the top of the page. You will need this in a moment.
- Now go to your business's Facebook page and make sure you are signed in as an Admin user of the page.
- Near the top of your Facebook page you should have a blue button with a Pencil Icon. Click on the button and select Edit Button.
- Select Book with you and then Book Now. Press Next.
- Now select Link to Website.
- In the window that pops up, paste the URL that you copied from earlier. Press Save.
- Press Finish.
Did you find this article helpful?