Add Online Booking to your existing business website
Adding the booking portion of your Online Booking page to your existing website is easy.
- Log in to your Online Booking website with your authorized DaySmart account.
- Select Website Options in the Navigate panel on the left.
- Choose Booking Plugin Setup in the Set Your Preferences section.
- If you'd like the plugin to have the same appearance as your selected Online Booking page theme, click the Generate Plugin Code button. Set the width of the frame and click Generate Plugin Code. Skip to Step 6. (NOTE: The height of the frame will be sized dynamically with each step of the booking process, so it's only necessary for you to choose the width.)
- If you want to alter the appearance of the booking plugin, select Design Booking Plugin. Make the desired changes and see a preview with the Open Preview button or click the checkmark icon to save changes. Expand the Booking Plugin Setup menu with the arrow in the upper right and click Generate Plugin Code. (NOTE: The height of the frame will be sized dynamically with each step of the booking process, so it's only necessary for you to choose the width.)
- Copy the code and paste it where you would like the plugin to appear or send it to your web developer to have it added to your existing website. Please note that this code will not work if pasted into a text box meant to modify the front end of your site. It will need to be copied directly to the code for your site or through a back end webpage editor.
Did you find this article helpful?